The Academic Center for Excellent Students (ACES) helps students excel academically. The center provides educational services to UDC-CC students. Although the main function of ACES is to provide face-to-face tutoring, we offer other resources such as computers for academic and school-related use, and academic workshops. ACES provide a safe, distraction-free learning environment for all UDC-CC students.
Visit ACES, where we are committed to your success!
For more information, contact Ahmad Wright, Tutoring Coordinator, 202.274.6453 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on “Tutoring FAQ” for the most common questions and answers. If you need additional information, contact Victoria Wordsworth, Tutoring Coordinator (email@example.com or 202.274.6453).
Hours and Location of Tutoring
Tutoring is available by appointment or on a walk-in basis in Room 712 at 801 North Capitol Street NE. Appointments are STRONGLY encouraged.
Click “Tutoring Schedule” to the left to view the current schedule and subjects tutored.
Schedule Your Tutoring Session
- Log-in to your GradesFirst account: udccc.gradesfirst.com (If you cannot access your GradesFirst account, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and ID number and “GradesFirst” in the subject line. Log-in information will be sent to you.)
- On the right-hand side you will see a link to "Schedule an Appointment." Click on it.
- On the next page, click on the drop down menu under type and select "Tutoring Appointment"
- On the right hand side, a list of tutors will generate. Click next to the name of the tutor you would like to schedule an appointment for.
- Once you select a tutor, their availability will show up. Click on the checkbox next to the time you would like to meet with the tutor.
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Save." The appointment has been made. Go to room 712 at the time of your appointment.
Interested in Becoming a Tutor?
Please contact Victoria Wordsworth, Tutoring Coordinator (email@example.com or 202.274.6453).