The Career Services Center offers career counseling services to students who have been admitted to the Community College.
Career counseling services can assist you in making career decisions and overcoming career challenges with the help of a career counselor.
During career counseling sessions, students can discuss career related questions or concerns with the career counselor which may include these frequently discussed topics and questions such as:
- Career Decision Making
- Majors and Academic Programs Information
- Occupations and Vocations Information
- Resume Building
- Cover Letter Writing
- Interview Skills Development
- Thank You Letter Writing
- Jobs and Internships Searches
- Employer Names and Contacts
- Transfer Colleges and Universities Searches
- Professional Associations and Organizations
- Academic Advising is only provided by the Student Success Center
- Disabilities and Mental Health Counseling is provided by Office of Counseling and Disabilities Services
What Career Resources Can Help Me?