How Do I Transfer After I Complete My Degree To A College/University?
The ease of the transfer process for you may depend on several factors such as the college degree program you choose, the policies at the transfer college/university, and most importantly your prior transfer planning.
Making the transfer process a smooth transition may be possible if you complete the following tasks early:
- Identify a transfer major or degree program of interest to you at a college/university.
- Research the admissions policies and transfer requirements of the transfer colleges/university.
- Choose a college degree program and coursework that align with the transfer requirements.
- Work with your academic advisor each semester in selecting your courses.
- Keep up with the changes at the transfer colleges/universities.
What Career Resources Can Help Me?