Take the first steps toward a new job
If you're ready for new job skills, the Division of Workforce Development and Life Long Learning (WDLL) is ready for you! It's easy to get started. Follow the procedure set forth below and join us for the Spring 2014Term:
- Review the class schedule related to your training category:
- Review the course catalog related to your training category:
- Collect all the information necessary to apply for admission (See Course Catalog)
- Perform the required assessments
- Meet with a Student Success Specialist to complete registration
- Workforce Development and Life Long Learning courses are designed for adults with reading and mathematics skills at or above the sixth grade level.
- Prospective participants whose performance falls below the eighth grade reading level may be required to register for training intended to help them reach this level before enrolling in certain WDP courses.
- The minimum required reading and mathematics level for all WDLL Classes is the eighth grade level by CASAS examination.