UDC-CC Center: 801 North Capitol Street NE, just two blocks from Union Station
The new UDC-CC Center includes a nine-story, 88,000-square-foot space with new classrooms, computer and science labs, Student Success Center, a one-stop student services center, bookstore, college faculty and administrative offices, and fitness center. It is also the center of WDLL program administration, including Continuing Education, faculty and staff, and a multipurpose room with 170 seats—an ideal place for both UDC-CC and general community events. Student study and lounge spaces are located near staff offices, providing easy access to faculty and encouraging interaction.
The UDC-CC Center is listed as Building 53 in the course catalog and course guides.
Bertie Backus: 5171 S. Dakota Ave. NE (near the Fort Totten Metro station on the Red, Yellow, and Green lines)
The first location provided by the DC Council in 2009 is the renovated Backus school - home to UDC-CC’s practical nursing, nursing assistant, and home health aide programs and the architectural engineering, fashion merchandising and construction management degree programs. Continued expansion is planned.
The Bertie Backus location is listed as Building 54 in the course catalog and course guides.
Reagan National Airport, Hangar #2
Home to the aviation maintenance technology certification and degree programs.
University of the District of Columbia: 4200 Connecticut Avenue NW (at the Van Ness Metro station on the Red line)
The UDC campus will continue serving as the site of UDC-CC’s mortuary science program.
Workforce Development and Lifelong Learning – Specific Locations:
Specialized WDLL programs are available at the following locations in the District:
- Cardozo High School – Construction Training: 1200 Clifton Street NW (near the U Street Metro station)
- Fletcher-Johnson – Vocational Education Training: 4650 Benning Road SE (on the U5, W4, and 96 Metro bus lines)
- Friendship Public Charter School – Vocational Education Training: 2055 Minnesota Avenue, NE
- McKinley Technology High School – Vocational Education Training: 151 T Street NE
- PR Harris Education Center – Vocational Education Training and UDC-CC Classes: 4600 Livingston Road SE
- Roosevelt High School – Hospitality Training: 4301 13th Street NW
Map of UDC-CC Locations
Travel to 801
By Metro Rail:
- MARC, VRE & Amtrak to Union Station
- Red Line Metro To Union Station
- Red Line Metro To New York Ave-Florida Ave-Gallaudet U. Station
By Metro Bus:
- 90, 92, 93, 96, 97
- D1, D3, D4, D8
By Circulator Bus:
- Yellow Line: Union Station to Georgetown
- Blue Line: Union Station to Capitol Riverfront via Capitol Hill
By MTA Commuter Bus: